Sunday, September 25, 2011

ohemgee, a to z...

...stole this from the lovely kaity over at as we grow, check out her blog, she is an amazing young momma!

A. Age: 26...yeeesh, for some reason it's a little rougher to type the 6 then the 5 ;)
B. Bed size: queen, but I would love a king size if/when we get a new bed. Drew and I love to stretch out and when we bed share with the next baby, it'll be nice to have more room then we did when Meghan shared with us.
C. Chore that you hate: All of them? Hahaha, just kidding, I really don't like doing the dishes, I'd love the laundry if I didn't have to go down to the basement!
D. Dogs: Sweet Pea the chihuahua mix! She's (mostly) awesome!
E. Essential start to your day: Wake up very slowly to Meghan babbling and talking to herself, go pee and put in my contacts because I am so blind without them. Sometimes I skip the contacts and nurse Meghan in my bed in order to get some extra zzzzzz's.
F. Favorite color: Pink! and Purple! and Yellow! and Green! See where this is going?
G. Gold or Silver: Silver, I know Gold looks good with my skin tone, but I cannot stand to wear it! Our wedding bands are titanium!
H. Height: 5'8" For reals. I am like an Amazon!
I. Instruments you play: Little bit of piano and guitar, that's about it, except for Rock Band instruments, of course!
J. Job title: I'm the Momma!
K. Kids: Megpie, 14 months! (whaaaaat?)
L. Live: New York
M. Mother's name: Debra
N. Nicknames: MOMMAAAAAAA, Sarah, Alli Cat, Al
O. Overnight hospital stays: Meghan's birth
P. Pet peeve: Rude people, especially when they don't have common courtesy-do you not see me carrying a 14 mo and holding onto the hand of a squirmy 3yo, still can't hold the door for me, REALLY?!?!
Q. Quote from a movie: "I'll eat you up; I love you so." --Where the Wild Things Are
R. Right or left handed: Right! Hubby is the only Lefter in his 14 person family and I know he's holding out for a lefty son or daughter.
S. Siblings: Lacie (29) and Kaitlyn (24), 7 sisters in law and 4 brothers in law!
T. Time you wake up: 8ish am, depending on when Meg wakes up
U. Underwear: Always?
V. Vegetable you hate: Mushrooms any style, fresh onions
W. What makes you run late: Slow people.
X. X-Rays you've had: Wrist in the 6th grade when I broke my it in 2 places.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Everything, I'm pretty much a domestic goddess.
Z. Zoo animal: We were there yesterday! Had an amazing fun time with my Grandma Karen, Lacie and Dylan...until he had a major meltdown and we left quite quickly!

Feel free to steal! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, leave me a little note!