Tuesday, October 18, 2011

onto...

...week 2 of C25k! I have to say, I'm a little proud of myself! Last week was hard and I thought for sure that I would either have to repeat week 1 or take it easy today. But, as I got into the groove earlier, I found it was actually easier than last week! My knees were still clicking like crazy, but the calves feel great and I didn't have to stop at all during the jogging sets. The program for week 2 is:


1 minute stretch
5 minutes brisk walk warm up
alternate 90 seconds of jogging and 2 minutes of walking for 20 minutes
5 minute walk cool down

I'm already noticing physical changes. I did not get as winded while working out like I did last week. The scale even went down a couple of pounds and I was pleasantly surprised at that! I was not expecting any change there and I know there will come a time when I plateau, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. I weighed myself on Monday night, which I thought was a bad idea at the time, because I did not eat as well as I should/could have over the weekend, but then I got that nice surprise! :) This week will definitely be different, I went grocery shopping on Sunday, so now I'm a bit more prepared this week than I was last.

It's late and I've got hubby's lunch to make, good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, leave me a little note!