Tuesday, June 28, 2011

sometimes you just need...

...a little inspiration. Or random stolen "what are you up to?" thinger. Of course, now I can't remember where I c&p'd this from because I did that hours ago and am just now getting to filling it out. If its yours, by all means, make yourself known in the comments! :)

What I'm thinking: There is soooo much laundry to be folded and put away. I've done $40 worth in 3 days. Whoo! I'm tired!

What I'm reading: Not enough! I need to get to the library. Like now. I haven't read a real book in so long.

What I'm listening to: Third Rock from the Sun on Netflix, the fan whirring and Meg slapping the wall :)

What I'm learning: Patience. I need to work on my patience so bad.

What I'm watching: Meghan treat her Bumbo chair like a stool-just a step up so she can slap the wall higher!

What's cooking: Ham, Broccoli and Cheese Quiche...attempted to make my own pastry dough and used part whole wheat flour/part white and that was a mistake. The whole wheat flour we have is not very finely ground, so the crust is a little crunchy :) That's what I get for trying to make healthier food!

What I'm buying: Not much! We ordered some more computer parts last night (Drew is building his own and it's almost finished!) I'd like to order some Lovely Pocket diapers for Meg, but that's really a guilty purchase, I really need a new nursing bra...ah the list goes on!

What I'm thankful for: My family! Both immediate and extended, it was so fun this past weekend to get to see both my side and Drew's side on the same day.

What I'm creating: A lot more stuff if I hadn't lost out on the serger on Craigslist. :) It was a really good deal too...

What I'm praying: That I would be a better wife and momma. That we'll be blessed with another little one soon (no good news yet!)

What I'm planning: Meghans First Birthday Party!! :D I am so excited, can you tell? ;) I can't believe she's almost a year old! She's getting so big and is learning and doing new stuff everyday! She's been walking for about a month and she's getting really good at it. Also trying to figure out what we're doing this weekend for the 4th. Drew claims he's having a party at his family's house, but I don't know if that's going to happen.

What we did this last weekend: On Saturday, I did massive amounts of laundry and made Dylan's cake for his birthday party. Farm themed, everything on it was edible! Sunday was Dylan's party at my mother's house. I nicknamed it the Donnelly Farm because she's got all these animals now: cows, pigs, chickens, turkeys, pheasants, ducks, geese...etc! After all the farm excitement, we went to Drew's grandparent's house because it was Grandpa's birthday! We had a nice little cookout with grilled pineapple and marinated chicken, pulled pork, salads, watermelon, salt potatoes, and cake and ice cream too of course!

What I'm looking forward to: baby showers, birthdays, Meghan's birthday party, Kait's due date...more on that later! ;)

A picture to share:


Dylan's cake



Meghan and her blankie from Grandparents Marshall, she loves it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, leave me a little note!