Sunday, November 28, 2010

a new goal!

i've decided to try and post at least once a day for 30 days! a whole month of my ramblings! i'm not sure how well it's going to work but we'll see.

today we did some christmas decoration shopping. we went to a mid sized city about 25 minutes away after having breakfast buffet in the suburb drew works in. we bought bulbs, candy canes, stuff to make a wreath for the door and a tree skirt and most importantly, an angel for the top! she's a color changing fiber optic angel with a beautiful light blue and silver dress. our tree is almost complete. my mother brought over my ornaments from her house and i have a few to pick up from my dad's house.

when my sisters and i were little, my mother would give us a new ornament for the tree as one of our gifts so now we have 20-something to adorn our tree. we also bought some wrapping paper, gift tags, curling ribbon and bows to start wrapping the presents we bought on black friday.

in addition to all of this we got 3 stockings and holders to put on the front of our entertainment center, i should post pictures. maybe tomorrow will be a picture post. that still counts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, leave me a little note!