Tuesday, January 24, 2012

real quick...

...little post ;) I'm taking a quick minute to write while the babies (Meghan and Dylan) eat breakfast, semi-quietly, in the kitchen. I'm enjoying a lovely bowl of oatmeal with peanut butter and blueberries. I am still surprised this is such a yummy combination!

Lots of things going on here. I don't want to reveal too much yet, in case it falls through, but I will tell you that I'm not pregnant. Not that I know of, anyway.

Exercise is going well, I've done at least 30 minutes a day, every day, for the past 8 days. I would be pretty proud of myself, except the numbers went back up! I'm not totally surprised about this because I have been snacking after dinner again. And then I ate some not-so good things for me. And I made chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips in them, and really, the dough was yummier than the baked cookie. Which I know for a fact because I sampled both! Curse chocolate! ha.

So, it's back on the bandwagon for me. I noticed that I'm not losing any more, or gaining any more for that matter, when I do the "Special K" diet, so I'm going back to watching what I'm eating instead of replacing 2 meals with Special K cereal. And not just watching it go from the container to my mouth. :) I stocked up on lots of fresh veggies for healthy snacks. I'm also thinking of going back on the c25k plan again. I don't know. So much is going on, I think my lifestyle change will be taking a back seat, but not forgotten!

At any rate, I'm going to do better and now I'm off to work on some crafty projects! :D (and those babies eat too quickly)



ps. ever wanted to ask me something? want to be anonymous?
formspring me ----->

2 comments:

  1. I always had the best success when I was counting calories. I used my fitness pal on my computer and phone and that was the best for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Krystyn, I have tried counting calories in the past, but always on paper, I'll have to check and see if my phone has an app for that ;)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, leave me a little note!