Thursday, December 2, 2010

ok 2 for today

that's right ladies and gentlemen, 2 posts for today. the first will continue on my last post. so, four days out of the week, my older sister works at a doctor's office about five minutes away from my house. dylan then gets to spend all day with me and "baby meghan" (as he affectionately calls her).

i admit, it's a trial. everyday. unfortunately he's got quite the attitude and acts out his aggression violently. he often does things he knows are bad like hitting, kicking, throwing things, and generally disobedience.

but we're working on it. i try and be a good example and leader so he can make the right decisions.

we also working on potty training. like i said, a trial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, leave me a little note!