Sunday, September 2, 2012

no title...

...because it's 440am EST and I don't know why I'm awake.

Ok, I do. Because I fell asleep with Meghan at 9pmish and slept. And slept. And slept some more. So, now I'm up for a bit. Thinking about getting work done, but I don't really want to.

I am a part of Wells College's FARGO Board (Friends And Recent Graduates Organization) which is comprised of alumnae/i of the last 10 years who actively engage with the current students, host different events throughout the year and fund raise for the school.

Not only am I a member, but my bff Angie convinced me to run as Vice-Chair alongside her as Chair and we are now leading this whole shabang. So. It's a lot more work than we anticipated, as apparently leaders before us were just sort of winging it. Like, a lot.

So, when I refer to 'getting work done', I mean emailing lots of people, updating and regulating our Facebook page (shameless plug, hah) and creating a master list of members and their information in a spreadsheet.

Little did I know how much I loathe spreadsheets.

Until now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, leave me a little note!