Friday, January 28, 2011

another day...

...another dollar. Hmm. Kind of. I "get" to watch my nephew 4 days a week while my older sister, Lacie, works about 5 minutes away at an ears/nose/throat doctor office. It's the job she's been looking for for a long time. Before that she worked a couple of senior citizen homes taking care of the old folks, but it's not nearly as nice as a doctor's office. At the doctor's office, she only has to work either Monday-Thursday or Tuesday-Friday and only during the day, usually 830am to 430pm. At the old folks home, she would have weekend shifts and usually 2nd shift, so about 3-11pm. She still does one weekend day a week. Good money for her!

At any rate, she pays me $25 a day. The little extra is nice for us, always seems to be a blessing at the end of the week. Today was just a lounge around type of day for us. Drew doesn't usually work on Fridays unless it's overtime so he's been enjoying Dylan as well! We're all out of milk, juice and almost out of eggs, so hopefully Drew will go to the store for me because I don't really want to. I'll probably end up going anyways. Once Meghan wakes up from her 2nd nap of the day. Lucky duck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, leave me a little note!