Thursday, January 27, 2011

feeling...

...productive today. For once! And I didn't even work out today. Instead I did a lot of dishes. No, really. A lot. They were piled up on the counters! And I thoroughly swept the kitchen floor since it had been awhile since it had been done. I was tempted to Wet Swiffer it but I'm not satisfied with the results and I know I'm just going to have to get on my hands and knees to scrub the floor. So might as well leave it until the 5 cent returns go back and the cardboard is recycled. Speaking of...

Some of you mommas may have a clothes monster that inhabits some patch of space in your home, but it has nothing on the cardboard monster that occupies my kitchen corners. Seriously, the cardboard boxes our entertainment center came in is still propped up in the corner and we bought the center before Meghan was born. (she's 6 months old!) In the opposite corner of the kitchen is the real cardboard monster where it just piles up onto itself until we can longer get to Meghan's high chair comfortably and I nag Drew into taking care of it.

I also took out 2 very full bags of garbage and 2 Aldi's bags of recyclables. I definitely count all this as my exercise for the day because the garbage/recyclable dumpsters are outside and we're on the 2nd floor. Plus it took me a solid 30-45 minutes to get all the dishes done if not longer.

In addition to all that, I made 16 Bean soup and Cheesy Corn Casserole for dinner. (Eventually I'll post recipes for all the food I make, but not tonight) Yum-O as Rachael Ray would say. She can grate on my nerves, but her food is so yummy, all the time! I can't help but get pulled into her 30 Minute Meals show. That's it for tonight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, leave me a little note!