Wednesday, July 20, 2011

oh man...

...this birthday party is going to be ridiculous. I really have let my craftiness get the better of me. :) I have some really awesome things made and almost made and still-in-the-planning stage made. I can't write about a lot of the details yet, because my mil reads this and as I said before, I do want some surprises ;)

I had no idea how crazy this 1st birthday would be. Next year I think the 3 (or 4, God willing) of us will sit at home by ourselves! :) Hahaha, I don't think that would go over well with the grandparents. But a momma can dream!

Tomorrow, it's going to be almost 100 degrees out. Needless to say, we will be spending most of the day inside in the air conditioning. We do have to go out in the morning to get baking supplies to make some yummy cupcakes for Saturday! I don't know when I'll be baking because it's so hot out, but I'll have to do it sometime. Maybe tomorrow night, at least it won't be in the triple digits! I did manage to keep it pretty cool in here today. I was quite surprised, I've had the air on almost all day, but on the lowest/slowest fan setting.

I've got lots more to do and plan, so off to bed for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, leave me a little note!