Saturday, July 2, 2011

turns out...

...Not so eventful morning yesterday as I was hoping for. In the middle of Tuesday and Wednesday night, I would wake up nauseous and about to vomit and would run to the bathroom, only to not have anything happen and just continue to be nauseous. In the morning, I would wake up fine. Then Thursday night, I went to bed nauseous and woke up nauseous...very similar symptoms to what I had right before I found out I was pregnant with Meghan. So, I bought a couple of pregnancy tests and tested yesterday morning. Andddddd, no good news. :( I did not let myself get worked up because I knew there would only be a slim chance that I was pregnant.

After I gave birth to Meghan, I took the birth control pill from when she was 6 to 10 weeks old. More can be found in this post. And because I'm still breastfeeding 5-6 times a day, I still haven't had a period or ovulated. (I'd be pregnant if I did because we are fairly regular people if you get what I mean *insert giggle here*) So, whaa, whaa, whaa, pity party for me. No, just kidding, I don't feel pitiful for myself. I will not let myself get down about things that are out of my control. :)

What I'm left with are totally random bouts of nausea and a ton of 1st birthday planning to do! Who would think this little baby would ever turn 1?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, leave me a little note!